21 YEARS EXPERIENCE as a Textile Designer/Production Artist. I create designs, repeats and colorways for all lines of apparel prints. I am a highly regarded, innovative, multitalented, motivated and inspired co-creator of Textiles Design, with a broad range of experience in textiles and graphic design.
I have worked in the creative field for 21 years. I have worked extensively in the textiles design field, designing and consulting with designers, owners, manufacturers, and converters, doing designs, color reduction and cleaning, and repeats, mastering Photoshop. I also use Illustrator and NED Graphics. I have flair for digitizing the hand painted look, giving your garment that special artistic look that speaks for itself. I have a background in Fine Art, Figure drawing and Illustration.
1/18/2018-Current: Standard Fabrics, CAD Artist, designs, repeats, colorways.
3/2017-1/18/2018: offering freelance services and custom prints
2005-3/2017: BCBG MaxAzria Computer consulting, Begining here as a freelance then later hired, Textiles Designs, Repeats, coloways, pitch sheets. With all the BCBG Max Azria brands, including Max & Cleo, Herve Leger, Runway, BCBG Generation; including swim, dresses and accessories.
2002-2005 Various freelance with converters: Beach Patrol, S. Edwards, H Greenblatt, Marimar Textiles, Speedo, Maxine, Nautica, Raisins, Quicksilver,
2000-2002 S. Edwards Inc. Computer Art and hand paint with gouache, dyes, airbrush. I was responsible for scanning art into the computer, putting designs into repeating format. Printing with proper color. I work with hand painting reworking designs putting into repeating format. I work conscientiously to expedite every pattern for timely delivery.
1998-2000 Computer Artist, MM Fab. Input art into the computer Recreate art, line work into 14 screens, print matching color, Create colorways.
1997-1998 Missbrenner Converting. Hand paint for swimwear using gouache, dyes, airbrush, paint on fabric. Redesign into repeating format, primarily, for Speedo, Nike..others
1997-1997 Jr. Artist Freelance, Lakeshore Teaching Materials Styling of books, toys, games for photo shoot for educational catalogue. Illustrate store displays.
1995-1997 Artist, MM Fab Hand paint motifs for apparel and quilters. Primarily for Wal-Mart stores, using gouache, dyes, put designs into repeat, paint various color–ways
previous to 1995 Jr. bookkeeper at the San Gabriel Valley Training Center and Workshop for the Handicapped- receivables, payables, payroll, journal entries, reconciliation.
• Santa Monica City College Computer Technology program
• Associates in Arts (Sherman Oaks) 3D studio Max program
• Associates in Arts (Sherman Oaks) Sculptural anatomy
• Associates in Arts (Sherman Oaks) Character Animation
• ASIFA quick draw workshop
• Cal State Long Beach year 3 fine art with emphasis in
• 1988-1992 Mt San Antonio College-Associates in Arts in
• David Hawkins on integrity workshop(self empowerment)
• Wayne Dyer on intention workshop(self empowerment)
• Barbara Scher workshop on “doing anything”
• ‘Insight’ workshops I and II for greater awareness
• Graduate of USM in spiritual psychology
• Hospice volunteer training with the Twilight Brigade for dying Veterans
• Vice President at Heart Centered Toastmasters
ILLUSTRATION SHOWS AND EXHIBITS
Society of Illustrator:s --- MM’s Pepsi Kid, Parrot, Nike
Brea Civic Gallery: Parrot
The Art Store: Nike Tennis Shoe, Race Car, Skier